A friend of mine was in a bit of a transition in her life (for that matter who isn't and who doesn't have such a friend). After spending a few hours catching up, I told her I'd point her to some of my favorite people. These are people who are good writers, offer good advice, have helped many-many-many people.
Here they are.
- Blog: http://www.heartofbusiness.com/blog/
- Favorite Recent Post: On The Surface or In the Depths.
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/markheartofbiz
- Blog: http://www.deborahshanetoolbox.com/
- Favorite Recent Post: What Exercise Can Teach You about Career Success
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/DeborahShane
- Blog: http://www.escapefromcubiclenation.com/pamela-slims-blog/
- Favorite Recent Post: How Blogging Changed My Life
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/PamSlim
* Jennifer Sertl
- Blog: She doesn't have one. When asked about it, she pointed me here:
- 4 Posts at Elephant Journal
- 4 Posts at Teacher Cast
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/jennifersertl
- Blog: http://www.jonathanfields.com/blog/
- Favorite Recent Post: Broken Open to Greatness: Transforming Tragedy to Triumph
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/jonathanfields
Enjoy. Stop by their sites, say hello, follow them on Twitter. Tell 'em I said 'hi'.